- Achieve sales growth with new business accounts in the Fine Art Market through education and support.
- Identify strategically relevant target accounts and markets and drive sales through these new and existing customers.
- Manage all activities involved with developing sales in the Fine Art Market. Provide market feedback and work with Director of FAM to develop a winning sales strategy.
- Develop productive relationships with end-users and channel partners at many different levels resulting in sales growth.
- Penetrate customer organizations to develop relationships with all relevant parties in the organization.
- Develop understanding of our production processes, capabilities, and parameters in such a way as to effectively communicate both internally and with our customers about product specifications.
- Provide input and direction to effectively utilize merchandising, marketing, and training and other available tools for target accounts.
- Manage sales territory to meet or exceed sales goals.
- Provide the influence, leadership and direction necessary to achieve sales goals.
- Gather, analyze and present market and competitive intelligence.
- Establish accurate sales forecasts and budgets.
- Develop a clear understanding of how the entire company fits together and how customer decisions affect the entire company.
- Assist other sales areas as needed.
The above responsibilities represent the major tasks assigned to incumbents on this Job Title. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all tasks. Therefore, on occasion, incumbents may perform other related tasks.
Education and Experience: (minimum requirements)
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Heritage or arts preferred.
- Experience with working with architects, designers, museums or fine art institutions.
- Demonstrated ability to understand, utilize, and communicate technical information.
- Ability to develop relationships through multiple channels, both for direct sales and to develop relationships with key influencers.
Education and Experience: (Beneficial)
- Marketing or business Experience
- Previous business to business (BtoB) sales experience
- Experience working remotely
- Working knowledge of French or German language communication skills
Strong sales presence – a closer who can negotiate between the varied needs of customers and our capabilities for a win-win sale. Selling and/or influence
management skills Results-orientation Strong customer service orientation and ability to interact effectively with external and internal customers Positive attitude and professional image Excellent verbal and written communication skills Self-motivated and ability to work independently Strong networker, relationship builder business partnering skills; i.e. negotiation, problem solving, conflict management Ability to travel (40-60%) including globally Financial acumen Technically orientated
The position routinely requires verbal and written communication in English order to complete the daily business requirements. Verbal communications include but are not limited to: team meetings to discuss daily department requirements, work instructions to team members, presentations to management or customers, project meetings with peers and management, communications with peers and management, and safety instructions and training. Written communications include, but are not limited to: department paperwork, projects updates, safety walkthroughs, purchase orders, continuous improvement projects, and communications with peers, customers, and management.
Equal Opportunity Employer
This is a remote position. We are looking for a candidate that lives in the UK or Germany and is willing to travel 40-60% of the time in Europe and occasionally to the USA. Speaks French and/or German. Has 2+ years of Museum Conservation experience and B2B Sales experience.
The company Tru Vue is founded and located in Chicago, IL, United States. The M&C Liaison will report to the Director of Fine Arts Market, who
resides in Chicago.
If you are interested, please apply : https://apog.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Apogee/job/London—Home-Office/Museum-and-Conservation-Liaison—United-Kingdom_JR103017
Anbieter Tru Vue
Ansprechpartner Kaitlyn Gustafson
Straße Our Tru Vue headquarters is Chicago, IL, USA
|Stellen-Kategorie||Berufe aus dem Umfeld der Restaurierung|